Independent Living in Richmond, Virginia with Elegance and Warmth
Your home at Hermitage Richmond will offer beautiful views of our landscaped grounds and the surrounding historic neighborhood of Ginter Park.
Quick Facts: Independent Living
Independent Living residents at Hermitage Richmond live in your own apartments. You participate in as many of the activities of our community as you choose. Life at Hermitage Richmond means continuing your normal routine.
All residents enjoy:
- Delicious meals in our beautiful dining room
- Laundry and transportation services
- Emergency nurse calls
- 24-hour medical care
- Own parking spaces or transportation services
In addition, Independent Living at Hermitage Richmond includes a full and varied schedule of programs which help residents enjoy a healthy quality of life by providing opportunities for engagement, contribution, and social connections including:
- Worship services
- Shopping trips
- Cards and board games
- Volunteer opportunities
- Outings to plays and museums
Additional Independent Living Information
Independent Living Services and Amenities:
- Maintenance free
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services (towels & bed linens)
- On-site Security and Health Personnel
- Access to dining options for all three meals a day every day
- Emergency call system
- On-site beauty shop
- Additional storage
Each Residence Offers:
- New lighting, vanities, and wall coverings in bathrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Handrails in bathrooms
- Sprinklers and smoke detectors
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Window treatments
Is an Independent Living Community Right for You?
When residents are asked why they moved to Hermitage Richmond they share two general motivations:
- Lifestyle: Many residents felt that they no longer wanted to invest their time and money in maintaining their old homes. Freed from those bills and chores, they were able to pursue their passions and invest time with the people and causes that matter most to them.
- Autonomy: Many residents shared they felt control and independence through their choice to live at Hermitage Richmond rather than leaving the decision for others to make for them.
Do you see yourself at Ginter Park? Visit us today or learn more about Penthouse Living at Hermitage Richmond!