CAREERS AT HERMITAGE RICHMOND
Hermitage Richmond Increasing Starting Wages to $15/Hour
Beginning immediately and going back retroactively to the pay period beginning on October 29, 2021, Hermitage Richmond will be increasing wages to $15 per hour for team members currently earning less.
In addition to this wage increase, Hermitage Richmond is also:
- Adjusting wage rates for many team members earning between $15 and $20 per hour to reflect our commitment to our long-serving team members;
- Ensuring team members not included in this pay adjustment will continue to receive annual evaluations with wage adjustments based upon tenure and work performance; and
- Updating team member benefits based upon feedback from focus groups we recently conducted.
Many parts of our country are facing significant employment challenges, and Hermitage Richmond is no exception to this current national crisis. Raising wages to $15 per hour is not only a response to the current labor market, but it is also the right thing to do.
Hermitage Richmond has historically been one of the top employers in Richmond, VA, and we anticipate this announcement will encourage even more highly qualified candidates to consider a career with us.
Our Mission is “Enriching Life’s Journey” and we believe these changes will do just that for our team members, our residents, and everyone we serve.
Join the team at one of the Top Workplaces in Richmond, VA!
Hermitage Richmond is a community and our team members are an essential facet of that. We believe in our residents’ health and emotional well-being, but we also pride ourselves in creating a supportive and prideful place to work.
Hermitage Richmond offers our team members an outstanding work environment, a comprehensive benefits package, and competitive wages. Most importantly, team members at Hermitage Richmond feel a genuine sense of family as they continue to work together with our residents to make Hermitage Richmond the premier senior living community that it is.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Retirement Plan
- Open enrollment-offering Whole Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Paid Annual Leave Plan
- Uniforms/Uniform Allowances
- Service Awards & Employee Recognition
- Immunization Program
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work-Life Balance — we promote it and live it.
- Free Team Member Lunches
- Team member break room featuring free beverages
- Team Member Holiday Party
- Team Member holiday gifts & birthday gifts
- Open Door Policy – our Leadership Team is here for you
- Resident hosted Christmas party and a monetary gift for team members
- Referral Bonus Program – Earn up to $800
- ADP discounts
- Distinctive and great retirement benefits
- On-shift scheduling system
- Zero Cost Medical Insurance for HSA ‘team member-only’ plan
- Access to On Shift Wallet
- Slip Resistant Footwear allowance
- YMCA Gym Membership allowance
Come Work for the Best
Pinnacle Living and Hermitage Richmond have earned recognition as a 2022 Top Workplace by the Richmond Times-Dispatch. This honor is given based on team member surveys on numerous topics affecting workplace life, from their views on leadership, managers, pay and benefits to training and work-life balance. It also looked at other factors including how employers encourage community involvement and how businesses promote diversity. Hermitage Richmond has been a top-three finalist for this prestigious program five years in a row!